How to Install Ecostic Wallcovers
How to Install Ecostic Wallcovers:
- The surface must be dry, clean, uniformly levelled and porous.
- Rub off old paints. Fill any holes and cracks.
- Apply the adhesive to the back of Ecostic Wallcovers as well as to the wall with a roller.
- Lay the back of the wallpaper on the wall and press it on with a rubber roller or plastic spatula.
- Remove all the excess gum with spatula and make sure there are no bubbles.
- The design repeats at 533.4mm (21”); adjust adjacent sheet of paint film accordingly.
- Clean the surface with sponge, dipped in lukewarm water for clean and fresh lustre.
- Drying time varies depending on the temperature, ventilation and humidity of the room.